- How to lose weight fast? Drink more water with iHydrate.
- How much water should you drink a day? iHydrate knows.
- Benefits of drinking water? iHydrate will show you.
- How much water should a person drink a day? Let iHydrate calculate your personal water intake goal.
Youre not drinking enough water. We can help with charts and reminders (included) to keep you going. Every second of every day, someone around the world is using iHydrate to track & improve their daily water intake. With over 300,000 users around the world and a 4.7 star rating everyone is enjoying iHydrate.
Water is so critical to your health, we’ve created this easy, intuitive app to help you track your water intake. We calculate a personalized water intake goal for you based on your individual information, lifestyle and exercise choices. With iHydrate you can achieve your goals!
Carefully track how much water you consume during your day to day actives from drinks such as Juice, Tea, Coffee, Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks, Beer, Wine, and Liquor.
*** New Features ***
- Create Custom drinks!
- 3D Touch to quickly log water!
- HealthKit integration! Now sync all your water entries to Apples HealthKit!
- FitBit integration! Now sync all water entries to your FitBit dashboard!
- Jawbone integration! Now sync glasses of water to Jawbones UP service!
- Simplified on-boarding!
- Performance tweaks and adjustments!
- Export to CSV!
- F.A.Q. available in settings!
*** Key Features ***
- Add your own custom pre-defined drink amount
- Get reminders that keep you on track
- Create unlimited custom reminders
- Customize badge notification to your preference
- Manually enter your own drink amount
- Modify the date and time of entries
- Calculate your personalized water intake goal
- Track your drinks consumed
- Visual representation of your daily progress
- Breakdown of total water intake
- Breakdown of which drinks you had
- Graphs showing your daily intake over time
- Universal units of measure and time
Many of us don’t drink enough water, but it is a key element for a healthy life. By increasing your water intake you can benefit in so many ways!
- Help lose weight!
- Help maintain a healthy pregnancy!
- Help metabolism!
- Help digestion!
- Help keep your skin look vibrant and young!
- Maintain balance of body fluids!
- Help control calories!
- Help energize your muscles!
- Keep your kidneys healthy!
- Maintain normal bowel function!
Don’t waste another day being dehydrated when iHydrate can get you on track now!
“iHydrate is great! As a dancer I need to keep hydrated so I dont injure myself. I used to forget about drinking water. Now that I have iHydrate it tells me approximately how much water I need to drink for the day. Now Im now more conscientious about that amount of water I consume. Its so easy to use. I love the pie chart feature; which shows me my amount of water intake Ive had for the day. I appreciate the different drink options, because I like having a variety of juices! Its a great app, I use it so much!”
“I’ve been looking for one of these for a while. And its so useful that its on my home screen. I have a very busy schedule and forget to drink water a lot. Ive even gone a whole day without drinking before. That being said since downloading iHydrate, I have met my goal every day. I especially like how I can calculate for all sorts of drinks, and Ive noticed it calculates a percentage of non-water drinks. Thats really helpful in helping me see how hydrated I am, when Im not just drinking water.”
- How much water should I drink?
- How much water to drink?
- How much water to drink a day?
- How much water a day?
Let iHydrate answer all of these questions for you!
Please Note: This app is designed to help you monitor your water intake based on recognized guidelines. iHydrate is not a medical app. Please consult with your physician if you plan to use it for medical purposes.
Stay hydrated, stay healthy. Get iHydrate today!